Thursday, January 17, 2008

I Do Read

I'm usually reading at least 2 books at a time. If I happen to finish one say, right before bed, I will wander around the house from bookshelf to bookshelf and select a book to bring to bed with me. I may read a bit, I may not even really want to read the book, but I must have a book that I am reading. I saw a counselor once who challenged me to go without reading...except for the Bible...for two weeks. I lasted two. Days.

So, I am currently listening to Emma read by Prunella Scales. This is for knitting. I am waiting for The Lost Continent by Bill Bryson to come from Paperbackswap. That will be the community bathroom book. Farmboy and I both read I'm a Stranger Here Myself and had a great time discussing and reading and laughing with each other. Bedtime reading is Sense & Sensibility but I'm itching for another Anne Perry mystery.

Just wanted to state, for the record, that I read. A lot. Constantly. So if you've read the title of this blog and wondered...now you know.

I also want to state...this is like saying something out loud so that you will remember it later...does anyone else do that?...that I am going to blog more regularly. I'm thinking weekly.

Farmboy needs my clever and fast fingers to help him put calves into our computer.

We'll really need to push hard.

No comments: